Web App Builder Filter Widget Not Showing All Attributes

05-31-2017 02:45 PM
KellyTomlinson
New Contributor II

Having some issues with the Filter widget in Web App Builder.

It is not showing all the values in the associated layer when I'm trying to configure the widget.  

I've tried re-adding the hosted feature layer (which is on AGOL), re-making the filter but nothing seems to refresh it. 

Any insight would be appreciated. 

Tags (1)
3 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

How many features are in the layer? Is it greater than the the maximum number of records returned by the server? If so, that's probably why it's not showing all the possible values.

KellyTomlinson
New Contributor II

Small layer.  48 Features Total, 5 Types of Features.  Shouldn't be an issue.  

The attribute table has 10 fields.  The Type field (of which there are 5) is causing the issue they others which have many more options appear just fine. 

Layer is a hosted ArcGIS Online Feature Service. 

0 Kudos
BugPie
by
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having a similar issue. I have a hosted feature layer in AGOL. When I access the attribute table from a web map I am able to turn on and off all of the columns in the table. 

When I create a web app using web app builder and look at the columns in the attribute table window, one of my columns is missing?!  I don't even have the option to turn this one column on in web app builder. What simple check box or instructions am I missing? Is there a maximum number of unique values an attribute field can have? 

Web map has access to all columns. Web app does not. I'm stumped. 

Kelly any solution to your problem?

0 Kudos