WAB to Access my organization(and extend to via internet)

11-21-2019 04:03 AM
ТимурВалеев
New Contributor

Hi there. I've got a question. i've downloaded WAB on local and start it(by clicking startup.bat file. I've made my app and also extendet the widgets, customize and do some code stuff... But i have a problem. How can i make available my app to others in my organization account and to all others via internet by using URL such as when i creating app inside arcgis Online account? Also can i host this app via internet to make it only available when my PC(server) is starts?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ТимурВалеев
New Contributor

I already read this. I have an issue with it actually with chapter 2 - deploy wab on web server? Can you please explain how can i deploy my wab on Xampp and make wab available for all who have a link^_^ Also i've registered my app and have ap ID...

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sorry I am unfamiliar with Xampp. You need to Google about deploying a web page on Xampp. and them once you have those basic skills down you will be able to deploy the WAB app.

0 Kudos
ТимурВалеев
New Contributor

HI there. I'd prefer to use IIS to provide server host my WAB dev.ed. But when im adding  in IIS my WAB with the root to index.html file in browser console i got lots of errors... The root in IIS was .../wab/server/apps/2

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Those errors make it sound like you are trying to use a local JS API. Is that the case?

0 Kudos
ТимурВалеев
New Contributor

y, that problem is sold, i've finally get that

0 Kudos