WAB Login loop

753
1
Jump to solution
04-06-2021 09:02 AM
abureaux
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I am stuck in a login loop when trying to access the WAB. Everything was working fine until a couple days ago. Since things went wrong two things have changed: 1) Installed Node.js to get WAB as a windows service, and 2) fixed some security holes in portal (Enterprise deployment). I have since reverted those changes, to no avail:

  • I have deleted and re-added the application to portal
    • I have confirmed that my machine name is correct
    • I have added both http and https configurations when registering the app
  • In Portaladmin, I have added my machine to "allowedProxyHosts" (http://machinename.domain.com:3344 and https://machinename.domain.com:3344)
  • In Portaladmin, I have removed "allowedProxyHosts" line entirely
  • In Portal website, I have added my machine to the Allow origins list
  • In Portal website, I have cleared the Allow origins list
  • I have deleted signininfo.json several times
  • I have removed the WAB windows service and uninstalled Node.js and run the bat file manually
  • I tried redownloading the SDK and the bat doesn't even run now

Any help on this would be fantastic...

 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
Occasional Contributor II

I think I actually fixed this...

I was on the right track with the security changes (running the bat file rather than the windows service is better for error checking).

Allow origins--configured through the portal website--is the correct place to fix this specific error. In my case, I needed a portal restart to make the changes take effect it seems. I thought a restart happened yesterday as a part of routine server maintenance, but apparently it was actually two days ago.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
abureaux
Occasional Contributor II

I think I actually fixed this...

I was on the right track with the security changes (running the bat file rather than the windows service is better for error checking).

Allow origins--configured through the portal website--is the correct place to fix this specific error. In my case, I needed a portal restart to make the changes take effect it seems. I thought a restart happened yesterday as a part of routine server maintenance, but apparently it was actually two days ago.

0 Kudos