Select to view content in your preferred language

WAB 2.16: Is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

Jump to solution
04-11-2020 11:28 PM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

WAB 2.16: Is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

As the WAB is upgraded from 2.15 to 2.16, then, is there a document that shows “what’s new in WAB 2.16”?

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
16 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Alpha... maybe that is the issue, I only get the invite when beta rolls out 

Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

That may be the issue - Alpha vs. Beta.  If you're looking for something new - have you worked with the Experience Builder listed in my previous update to Jamal?  That could occupy some time!  😉  That and answering GeoNet questions today...

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Thanks Robert, but I am more interested in changes to jupyter notebooks and if rumours of changes to how toolboxes are going to be restructured (and faint hope for python 3.7).  Got a few more additions to Free Tools too

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thank you Robert for the valuable input

-What I wanted here is to know what has precisely added to 2.16 in comparison to 2.15 but not general topics

-Good to know that there is new web App builder “ArcGIS Experience Builder”. I need to explore it in order to be aware of how it is different from WAB

-Do you mean that the ole versions of on-premises WAB are kept available for download?

Jamal Numan
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Those listings in the links I provided are the changes since 2.15.  What's New includes specific additions and differences in behaviour of existing tools.

That is the way they have chosen to report the changes.  I am having difficulty figuring out what you want, when all the links that are made 'public' have already been provided to you.

The old ones that are available Sign In | ArcGIS for Developers as you can see.  Did you get to this site after you signed in.?

You can download previous versions and check the incremental changes yourself if you are so inclined.

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Dan

best

Jamal

Jamal Numan
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Can you mark this as answered, or I will mark it as a discussion