Unable to edit bookmarks in WebApp

05-08-2018 06:41 PM
BrianE
by
Occasional Contributor II

I am trying to edit an existing bookmark in my Web App (or even create a new one!) and keep getting "Label Exists".

Only option is to hit OK and nothing changes. 

How can I fix this? Been playing around with WebApp Builder for a day and already have come across three bugs.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brian,

What version of WAB are you using (AGOL version,  developer edition and if so version or on premise Portal and what version)?

0 Kudos
BrianE
by

Robert,

You have to bear with me since I am fairly new to GIS work. I am using the most recent version of AGOL and using off the shelf templates in WebApp Builder. I do not know what on premise Portal is.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

So you do everything online using AGOL. On premise Portal is a version of AGOL that you host on your own network. So when you are trying to add a new bookmark can you open your browsers developer tools (press F12) and see if there are any errors listed in the browsers console?

0 Kudos
BrianE
by

I pull everything together using Pro then upload to AGOL. Then create the WebApp from there. Below is the error message I am seeing in the browser console.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

Hmm.. So there is no real errors there. Have you tried theme other than the Dashboard theme?

0 Kudos
BrianE
by

I tried another theme. Doing so deleted my existing bookmarks (not sure if that was normal), so I created new ones. Tried to edit and it was fine. So maybe the problem is specific to Dashboard Theme?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brian,

It might have been an issue in just that app. Can you try treating another app using the dashboard theme and the bookmark widget again?

0 Kudos