Specify order of results from multiple layers in popup (Web AppBuilder)

Jump to solution
09-09-2016 03:28 PM
BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm using Robert Scheitlin's custom Popup Panel widget (v2.1.1) in Web AppBuilder. in my web map I have added a map service from the web (not in basemap) and there are several layers in it. I have popups enabled on two of the layers: addresses (point) and parcels (polygon). The addresses are ordered above the parcels but when I click on an address in the map, the parcel is always displayed in the popup first and the address is second. Doesn't seem to matter which layer has the popup enabled first, Web AppBiulder always starts by displaying the parcel attributes. I want to show the address first, then the parcel. How can I specify the layer order of the results that display in the popup?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Blake,

There is no ability to specify the popup order in the Js api thus that means WAB as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Blake,

There is no ability to specify the popup order in the Js api thus that means WAB as well.

BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

Bummer, thanks.

0 Kudos
SamanehHejazi
New Contributor

I'd say there is another way to show your information in order. First, merge or spatial join between two layers and make one layer, then use pop up window (Robert version!) , next, use css coding to have the information you need. To configure pop up window, you just need to select "configure pop up" on the layer in your original web map, then configure as custom, and then add very simple HTML code on that window. Esri has sample of that too : Crafting custom attribute displays in pop-ups | ArcGIS Blog  

0 Kudos