Set Transparency for PopUp Box

Jump to solution
05-08-2016 06:38 AM
TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

I am using Web AppBuilder Developer Edition 2.0.

Is there a way to set the transparency level of a popup? Currently, the popup box is opaque; this pertains to any popup, even the popups for the Search and eSearch Widgets.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim,

You can add a css rule to adjust the opacity of the popup the issue will be that the popup is designed to be completely opaque and the arrow (pointer) on the popup is actually a square rotated 45° and z-index set to be under the popup wrapper div. when you make the popupwrapper div anything other than opaque then you see the rest of the square from the pointer.

Preview.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim,

You can add a css rule to adjust the opacity of the popup the issue will be that the popup is designed to be completely opaque and the arrow (pointer) on the popup is actually a square rotated 45° and z-index set to be under the popup wrapper div. when you make the popupwrapper div anything other than opaque then you see the rest of the square from the pointer.

Preview.jpg

TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

After reading your reply, I figured it out. This is very annoying. Well, I will keep them opaque. No big deal. Thanks, Robert!

0 Kudos