Safari search results not zooming to location?

Jump to solution
11-08-2016 09:18 AM
VenusScott
Occasional Contributor III

I have a WAB application that works fine on the desktop and on the IOS system, in both Safari and Chrome, the functionality works, however the user must manually scroll to the location after entering the address. Anyone else have this issue with IOS and WAB?

https://www.phoenix.gov/mayorcouncil/find-my-council-district 

Use: 2020 W Morningside Dr, Phoenix, Az

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Venus,

Are you sure that this is a WAB app and not a JS Template app? Either way I see what you are saying, that is does not zoom to the location automatically. If you click on the zoom button in the popup that appears it does zoom to the location though. If this site is a JS Template then you need to add a issue to the Github repo for that template concerning the search widgets zooming.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Venus,

Are you sure that this is a WAB app and not a JS Template app? Either way I see what you are saying, that is does not zoom to the location automatically. If you click on the zoom button in the popup that appears it does zoom to the location though. If this site is a JS Template then you need to add a issue to the Github repo for that template concerning the search widgets zooming.

VenusScott
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Robert. It's the "embedded" code provided when sharing the map so it probably is just the JS Template app. I will submit it as an issue!

0 Kudos