Select to view content in your preferred language

Routing service alternatives

05-31-2022 03:08 AM
GeraldAguinaldo
New Contributor

Hello and good day.

I am Gerald and I work in the health sector for our national government. I developed a web map application of locations of all health facilities in support of our country's Universal Health Care and is intended for public use. One of the widgets I used is Near Me. As much as I would like to enable Directions, I can't use one [public] account for everyone who's going to use this feature (ESRI will flag it if multiple users will login using the same account). It's not practical even if we have five or more accounts since you need to log-in each and every time just to know the distance of two points. The need for credits is never an issue even if we allocate for the public since we have enough.

Are there any routing services or routing URL I can replace the default with, either free or paid, and do not require to login every time you need to use it? I've read other community users who have the same issue and it was never resolved. I believe the Distance feature will benefit those who will use it and will greatly improve health accessibility in the Philippines. 

Thank you in advance.

I've attached a screenshot of the web map (unpublished).

0 Kudos
0 Replies