Question about Sustainability Modeler widget

03-22-2021 01:50 PM
RobertRose
New Contributor III

Hello

I am trying to create w web application in AGOL that uses my own data and the Sustainability Modeler widget.  I was able to create the correct Image mosaic, share it through our enterprise image server and get the web app built.  You can see it here: https://arcg.is/0unvDH  

The widget all seems to work fine and I can compute a chart based on any of the town polygons I added.  The problem is that the model runs and produces an output image that is just a large grid of two different colors.  Photograph included here.  The blocks show in the image are on the order of a few kilometers by a few kilometers while the resolution of all the input layers is 100 meters by 100 meters.

The output of the model appears in the layer list as "rest-xxxx/xxxx_WRO_Mosaic.

Is there anything I can adjust so you can actually see the output weighted sum suitability model.

Thankswidget error.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertRose
New Contributor III

For those of you watching, it seems that ht eproblem is not with the web application or the Sustainability Modeler widget, rather, there is an issue with the way the image mosaic was published to image server.  Don't know how to fix this yet.

0 Kudos