Query Widget Related Tables Popup configuration

Jump to solution
02-08-2018 07:19 AM
MaureenKerr
New Contributor II

I am using the Query Widget in my app and the data layer that I am querying has Related Tables attached.  On set up of the Query Widget it offers the ability to configure the Query Results using the configuration set ouf for the pop ups in the web map.  This comes through perfectly for the main layer popups, but when I select the related table information it seems to ignore the webmap configuration and pull all the titles etc straight from the MXD, this leaves me with fields such as Object ID apearing in the table which I don't want as well as ignoring the popup title configuration that I had set out to help differenciate between the realted tables.  Is there a way to fix this or for me to manually configure the related tables popups in the query widget results panel?

Thanks

Maureen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Maureen,

This is a known issue and there is an enhancement request in the system to fix this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Maureen,

This is a known issue and there is an enhancement request in the system to fix this.

MaureenKerr
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick response .Ok that is good to know, is there a list somewhere I can check the status of the request or do I jsut wait and see what happens?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Maureen,

Seems like they are saying it is implemented already:

https://community.esri.com/ideas/11131 

0 Kudos
MaureenKerr
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

Not quite what I was looking for, I was able to format the Related Tables pop ups in Web App builder no problem.  The issue I have is that the formatting I have done does not follow thorugh into the Query Widget.  Perhaps I should add it to the Ideas list

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Yes That would be a good start. You may also want to contact esri tech support and submit an enhancement request for this too.

MaureenKerr
New Contributor II

OK I'll see how i get on with that, thanks for your help Robert

0 Kudos