Popups not working properly in Web AppBuilder

02-02-2015 11:42 AM
ChrisMathers
Occasional Contributor III

I've been converting FLEX apps over to JS with the Web AppBuilder but noticed that while a popup works and looks fine in AGOL the popups in the WAB apps only work for those layers that are turned on when the map opens. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know a fix?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
CaryJenkins
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem.  The only way to get the popups to work is to have the layer turned on in the webmap and then the popups will work in the web app builder.  All other posts blame this issues as being a bug within the beta release of the web app builder. From what I understand the web app builder is out of beta. Very frustrating!!!!!!

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Guys,

It is a known issue in the 1.0 version as well. See this thread for a work around.

WAB Popup Issue

ChrisMathers

The "turn everything on" method didn't help. Ill try the code edits. Is there a bug report number on this?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chris,

I don't know.

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky

I don't know of a bug number but in this post Re: Identify Features   Julia Guard‌ said:

"Hey all,

Thanks for sharing this issue. It has now been identified and logged as a software bug in our system. The bug has been marked as "assigned", which means that the behavior is now under consideration to be fixed in a future release.

Hope this helps,

Julia

Esri Technical Support"

Good luck.

ChrisMathers

Code tweaks seem to fix the problem on my install. Thanks for the link.

0 Kudos
María_CristinaAlonso_Serrano
New Contributor II
Hello everyone,
I am seeing that this post is from 2015 I am experiencing the same problem today with the 2.13 version of WAB.
I can't find any BUG reporting this problem and I don't think it has been taken under consideration if this problem persists. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
Your support will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

372/5000
0 Kudos
StephenNorris
New Contributor II

I also had popups stop working. they were working in the web map. then once i configured the web app builder they didn't seem to work. I had also set up a different GCS system in the coordinate widget, once i changed that back to default, the popups worked again. Not sure if that was related to the bug people have mentioned or some other configuration issue i caused.

0 Kudos