I have a map with multiple layers and what I would like to do is

1. To populate the popup window with information from multiple layers like

Some Popup Title

Taxid : layer1.taxid

Owner : layer1.owner

Section Township Range : layer2.sec_twp_rg

Quarter Quarter Sections : layer2.qtr_qtr

customhtmllink

2. to pass the values above through a custom url to survey123 website so that the values would be pre-populated in survey123 website. Example url :

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/39967c5424794f0ea7d7eb354fb74619?field:taxid={layer1.taxid}&field...{layer1.owner}&field:sec_twp_rg={layer2.sec_twp_rg}&field:qtr_qtr={layer2.qtr_qtr} 

Since currently it is not possible to get popups from multiple layers in one popup window out of the box, I was wondering if it is possible to do so in webappbuilder developer edition. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anish,

Sure it would be. You can create a popup from any data you want by manually creating the popup content. Now to do this in WAB it would mean creating a custom widget or doing your code to create the popup in one of the jimu core files like the MapManager.js. My recommendation would be to create as JS API app that will populate your popup from the multiple layers (get your coding worked out there) then you can take that code and make it into a widget or function in the MapManager.js

0 Kudos
Anish_Adhikari
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Robert,

I will give it a try. 

0 Kudos