Popup title text Color ?

Jump to solution
01-16-2020 12:06 AM
MayurDodiya
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I set up Web App Builder Developer Edition 2.14 created app using TabTheme, applied custom color (#88165b) for my application and deployed on IIS server.

I am trying to change text color of popup title to white but it doesn't change.

I tried inspect using developer tools, made changes to default.css, common.css, dojo-override.css ...

Where should I put below css to change the title color of Popup 

.esriPopup .titlePane {

color:white;

}

Thanks,

Mayur

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mayur,

The fix for this is to remove all your css changes that you have attempted and comment out some lines in the LayoutManager.js file in the _getFixedThemeStyles function. Lines 4 - 8 below in the function I have commented out.

_getFixedThemeStyles: function(theme){
      //fix popup
      var cssText = '.esriPopup .titlePane {background-color: ${mainBackgroundColor} !important;}';
      // if(theme.customStyles.mainBackgroundColor && utils.isLightColor(theme.customStyles.mainBackgroundColor)){
      //   var imageUrl = require.toUrl('jimu') + '/css/images/api_popup_light.png';
      //   cssText += '.esriPopup .titleButton {background: url(' + imageUrl + ') no-repeat}';
      //   cssText += '.esriPopup .titlePane {color: black}';
      // }
      if(theme.name === 'PlateauTheme'){

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mayur,

In WAB popup the title does not appear in the titlebar it is the first thing in the popups content. In the image below "Traffic Camera:Sherman Minton Br." is the popups title.

0 Kudos
MayurDodiya
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

Sorry for confusion, I mean Record Number, Previous - Next , Maximize and close button in Popup title bar.

I tried put css in /jimu.js/css but it doesn't change the color

popup.css

dojo-override.css

You have idea where should I change to make those title bar button color in white ?

Thanks,

Mayur

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mayur,

The fix for this is to remove all your css changes that you have attempted and comment out some lines in the LayoutManager.js file in the _getFixedThemeStyles function. Lines 4 - 8 below in the function I have commented out.

_getFixedThemeStyles: function(theme){
      //fix popup
      var cssText = '.esriPopup .titlePane {background-color: ${mainBackgroundColor} !important;}';
      // if(theme.customStyles.mainBackgroundColor && utils.isLightColor(theme.customStyles.mainBackgroundColor)){
      //   var imageUrl = require.toUrl('jimu') + '/css/images/api_popup_light.png';
      //   cssText += '.esriPopup .titleButton {background: url(' + imageUrl + ') no-repeat}';
      //   cssText += '.esriPopup .titlePane {color: black}';
      // }
      if(theme.name === 'PlateauTheme'){
0 Kudos
MayurDodiya
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

That's perfect! Now I can see the buttons in white color.

Thank you so much.

Thanks,

Mayur

0 Kudos