Movable popup window in WAB 2.12

Jump to solution
07-23-2021 03:11 PM
Labels (1)
StephenM01
New Contributor III

I'm trying to enable the drag functionality on popup windows in Web AppBuilder version 2.12 (ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1). I tried to follow the steps detailed in this technical support article, but I don't see a mo.createWebMap section in utils.js. The closest I can find is 

e.createWebMap=function(a,b,c,d){a=r.getStandardPortalUrl(a);a=r.getBaseItemUrl(a);N.arcgisUrl=a;return N.createMap(b,c,d)};

Do the steps described in that article still apply on this version and I'm not looking in the right place, or has the code changed?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

@StephenM01 That article and direction are for WAB Developer not ArcGIS Enterprise which has it's code uglified/minified.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

@StephenM01 That article and direction are for WAB Developer not ArcGIS Enterprise which has it's code uglified/minified.

0 Kudos
StephenM01
New Contributor III

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!

0 Kudos
RobertAleman
New Contributor

I was in same situation trying to apply the above solution to ArcGIS Enterprise(uglified,minified).   My workaround was to define the dojo toolkits in jimu.js/main.js instead of utils.js,  and then edited the code in the createWebMap section in the same main.js file. 

Also modified jimu.js/css/jimu-theme.css instead of common.css .   

0 Kudos