Layerlist Widget Popup Opacity Question

06-22-2020 04:39 PM
BrianDevine
New Contributor II

I am having an issue with my layerlist widget background being slightly transparent.  I would like to set the background opacity for the widget to 100% so that the map cannot be seen behind the layer selection.  

I'm using WAB dev ed + the foldable theme.  I've looked through the widget documents to try to find a setting for this, but am having trouble locating it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  The only transparency settings I can find seem to be for the individual layers.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

What theme are you using. The default foldable theme does not have any opacity to the widgets background...

0 Kudos
BrianDevine
New Contributor II

Hi, Robert.  I am using the foldable theme.  All the widgets show up 100% opaque except for the layer list.  I am using the widget in the header controller, and have multiple layer lists grouped.  As I switch between themes for testing, it looks like the transparency/reduced opacity is visible in some other themes, as well.

Some other widgets I'm using in the header controller that don't have this issue are:

- Basemaps

- Add Data

- Your popup panel widget

- Earth

- Legend

I'm using Dev Ed v2.16.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

OK it has to do with the fact that you are grouping layerlist widgets. There is a css rule that you need to change. To do this in your apps themes\FoldableTheme\common.css add this rule: 

.jimu-panel {
  background-colorwhite;
}
0 Kudos
BrianDevine
New Contributor II

Thank you, sir.  That did the trick.  I never would have figured that out on my own.

0 Kudos