Layer List buggy with Attribute Table- both July 2016 Online and WAB 2.1 Dev Releases

Jump to solution
08-02-2016 12:57 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi - In the latest online and dev releases, I am finding that anytime I open a layer in the attribute widget from the layer list option menu, and I have not set the default attribute table visibility to true/show, when I then return to the layer list to change visibility, nothing happens.  IF I set the visibility to true in the attribute widget, then I have no issues.

I thought it was a Chrome 51 issue, but then updated to Chrome 52, same behavior occurs. Same behavior using Edge, both online and in dev. 

I also thought that may have something to do with Robert Scheitlin, GISP​ eSearch interaction with the attribute table and/or layer list, but once I tested in my online-release apps, it appears the trouble lies with the OTB widgets.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
14 Replies
JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

@Xiaodong, @Zezheng, could you help check is the layer list or the AT cause this issue?

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Looks like I found a work-around.  It appears that if at least one layer in the AT is set to 'Show', then the other layers all begin to behave, turn on and off, display/not display in AT.   Still, that seems buggy to me-

0 Kudos
ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

Hi David,

This issue will be fixed in next release, maybe you can add the marked code in your developer version.

Thanks,

Zezheng

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi ZeZheng, yes this fix works well, thanks for your help.  I applied changes to both stemapp and my deployment's AT widget.js files.  Note that my code index line numbers are slightly different than yours:

I'll let support know as well that I have applied the fix to dev and that the fix is planned for online

David

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Fyi all  - Today this was marked as an official bug for the hosted version

0 Kudos