Invalid redirect_uri

Jump to solution
08-22-2018 12:39 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I deployed an app to my web server today and am getting an invalid redirect_uri when I try to open the app in my browser. I have the app hosted on Windows web server, and I have all my normal redirect in the App registration info. The AppID info is matching and we do not use any proxy's. Anything else that I need to check?   

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrew,

So you are sure you have added the URL for your newly deployed app on your web server to the redirects?

Frequently asked questions—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrew,

So you are sure you have added the URL for your newly deployed app on your web server to the redirects?

Frequently asked questions—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The URI's point to my local machine where I developed the app. Am I suppose to also add a URI to my web server? 

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

absolutely

TheKenerson
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am in the same position as Andrew was. My URI points to my local machine where i developed the app. I know i need to add a redirect URI to my webserver. Can you provide an example?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kenerson,

What is the url that you would type into the browsers address bar to access your app on your web server?

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you add the appID to the appId property in the config.json file? (Step 6 in this list of instructions: Deploy your app—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers )

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I added the AppID to the config file after I copied the data to my web server. 

0 Kudos