how was that app built ?

Jump to solution
06-10-2016 04:47 PM
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

i have a question about what template was used to build this app ? or the name of the widgets ?
i thought it's the enhanced search widget until i found that tax report tool appears when you perform a query, since then i'm so lost in searching.. if someone please help to provide any information about this widgets or the template used ?
here is the link for it:
ArcGIS Web Application

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The Parcel Search widget is a customization of the eSearch widget that use an ASP.net RESTful web service to get data for the reports from my CAMA system and return it as json and then parses that json data and dynamically created the reports in HTML. The parcel search widget is NOT available for download. I share so much of my stuff this is something so specific to my site and data and requires the asp.net web service. I can not give away all my hard work.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I think that is one of Robert Scheitlin, GISP's    apps, so he would be the best one to give details. The list of custom widgets he has shared are:

Roberts Custom WAB Widgets

Other widgets that people have shared can be found Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List

0 Kudos
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

thank you rebecca once i saw the app i thought that it's his widget for the e-search one but i'm confused where are those tools for parcels ? or if it's an entire other search tool ?!

actually one tool is reasonable to print a report about the selected result beside giving the coordinates of the selected parcel etc, features that i don't find in the e-search widget.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I wonder if the reports that pop up are canned images and not being created on the fly.  If you hover on one of the icons it asks if you want to apsave the image.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The Parcel Search widget is a customization of the eSearch widget that use an ASP.net RESTful web service to get data for the reports from my CAMA system and return it as json and then parses that json data and dynamically created the reports in HTML. The parcel search widget is NOT available for download. I share so much of my stuff this is something so specific to my site and data and requires the asp.net web service. I can not give away all my hard work.

IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

ok, thank you for the information and clearing the issue here, i was just asking if i'm missing something about the ( e-search ) widget !

0 Kudos