Hide title box in Popup related Records

03-05-2018 12:30 AM
AshleyGahl
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

Firstly, i hope i'm writing this question on the right page/blog. If not, my apologies.

The question i have is related to popup related records in web app builder and  goes as follow.

Is it possible to hide or skip the title box when clicking to view my related records.

Basically what we want is when the user click on the related table it must show the related records

immediately, skipping the title box for any particular record.

Hope this make sense.

Kind regards!!

GIS : Greetinsg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ashley,

So you are saying in your case you will only ever have one related record and not multiples to choose from?

0 Kudos
AshleyGahl
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Thanks for replying to my question.

We have two related tables tied to our parcel layer.

One is a 1:1 relationship (View Finance) and the other is a 1: M relationship (View Sectional Titles)

1. What we want is a one-click event on the View Finance (1:1) Table. And not as it is at the moment by clicking on the table first and then on the title box before the user can see the data.

2. The View Sectional Titles (1: M) records display perfectly since we want to see the title box of every multiple record

tied the selected parcel.

Robert, I hope this makes sense to you. I've inserted an image for better GUI interpretation.

GIS : Greetings

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ashley,

This turns out to be a pretty big amount of code modification, not something I can whip out in a few minutes. So yes it may be possible with a good deal of coding.

0 Kudos