Group Filter Widget

12-10-2016 05:54 PM
MagdalenaZazirska_Gabriel1
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am working on webb app and the widged I want to use is group filter where I can look all in one check on attribute data. I put three separate filters by name etc but later on in the widget all in one scroll down so if I want to do multiple checking it erase all from first filter.  so I need to look up some one either by petmettee name or by permitt number then in that permit i am interested to find site id . I can not find good widget to do this function. Please help. 

Magdalena 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Magdalena,

You can use the Query Widget or the custom eSearch widget. The difference between the filtering widget and the query or eSearch is that the filter limits the layer to the results of the filter. Where as the query and eSearch do not even require the layer to be part of the map but will search the map service layer and add the results as graphics.

Query widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-1731-enhanced-search-widget-version-211-080116 

0 Kudos
MagdalenaZazirska_Gabriel1
New Contributor

Thank you very much your suggestion was very helpful. 

0 Kudos
GilTavassy1
New Contributor II

Hello Robert Scheitlin, GISP

Is there any solution for group filter by several attributes at once?

I have a layer with 2 measures that I've added twice to a map, symbolized differently.

I want to filter both layers at the time, by several attributes.

The current group filter allows to filter both layers just by one attribute.

I have checked eSearch widget and couldn't find a solution.

Am I missing anything? Is there any other option?

Thanks in advance,

Gil

Systematics

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gil,

There is not that I am aware of. The eSearch allows for searching multiple fields but not multiple layer at the same time.

0 Kudos