Filter by extent (attribute table) set it default

06-25-2015 01:02 PM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I have a question. I am working with Web Appbuilder. I have a Parcel layer. When i open attribute table for this layer it start loading for the thousands of parcels the layer have. Is there a way to set "filter by extent" option to be activated by default? so the load of the layers is faster

Extent.PNG

Thanks for your help!

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Diego,

Sure here is a thread where I have answered this already:

Can attribute table results be limited to map extent by default?

DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi Robert, Thanks for your help!

So, I install Developer, download the app and made the changes, Now i upload the app and for some reason it appear as Desktop instead of Web AppBuilder as the one I created.

kes.PNG

My question is, How can I make that my app reflect the changes I already did. I am fallowing the steps to register the app but it seems that  I need to use my server instead of agol.

thanks for your help!

DLL

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Diego Llamas

Sorry I don't know much about attempting to upload a modified app back to AGOL. I normally just host the website myself on my own server and forget about AGOL.

EDIT:   So I have experimented and tested and all you have to do is from WAB Dev choose export as template (After you have made your code changes) and the the customized WAB app will become your default WAB template in your AGOL account.

Don't forget to mark this as answered if your original question has been answered.

0 Kudos