Exclude layers from layer list

Jump to solution
02-17-2015 04:12 PM
BryanDieter
New Contributor III

Is it possible to exclude layers from a layer list?  This was an option for the layer list widget in the flex viewer.  I liked this capability because it was possible to create multiple, different layer lists within the application.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Bryan,

This not currently a configurable option. You need to call tech support and log an enhancement request for this. In the mean time, I can provide some code change guidance on this if you are using WAB Dev edition and are up for some code changing.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Bryan,

This not currently a configurable option. You need to call tech support and log an enhancement request for this. In the mean time, I can provide some code change guidance on this if you are using WAB Dev edition and are up for some code changing.

JoeO_Brien
New Contributor II

I'm looking for a way to do this as well. I need to be able to add a separate set of layers that are not listed in the app's main layer list. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should modify the layer list widget code or create a second layer list. Either way I haven't found a way to stop the main layer list widget from adding any new layers to its list immediately.

0 Kudos
IrisGreen
New Contributor

Hi Robert,

In WAB layerlist I can also see the join table which I have on one of the layer in the Mapservice used in webmap.Can I remove it from the Layer list by still maintaining the join?Also if yes ,can you please provide some code change guidance?

Thanks

Iris

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Iris,

Can I remove it from the Layer list by still maintaining the join?

Yes just follow the advice in this thread: Re: Can I remove layers from my LayerList in a WAB created map?

0 Kudos
IrisGreen
New Contributor

Thanks Robert,that was helpful.

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

I am also looking for a way to do this. Has anyone come up with a solution?

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III