Editing many to many in web appbuilder ArcGIS Online

03-03-2019 12:37 PM
RitaMatildes2
New Contributor II

Hello everyone!

I am using ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online hosted feature for this task.

I am trying to implement an editing workflow using WAB (AGOL) involving a related table and many to many relationship.

I have a table of attributes that refer to owners (PrimaryKey = OID). I also have a layer of points that represent parcels that are owned by those owners (PrimaryKey = OID). One parcel may have more than 1 owner. 

I followed the documentation and set the relationship class as many to many, "owners" is the origin and "parcels" the destination.

The foreign keys are also the OID fields.

I can edit related records in ArcGIS Pro.

I published the owners, parcels and RSC as "Web map" (ArcGIS Pro) and enabled Editing.

So, what I can do:

- in WAB I want the user to be able to create a new parcel and create a new related record (owner) and fill the attributes of a new owner

What I want to do and cannot figure out how:

-  in WAB I want the user to be able to create a new parcel and associate an existing owner from the related table.

The ultimate goal is to allow the user to create 10 distributed parcels in the map and link each of them (individually) to an existing record. This link could be the OID of the owner inserted manually.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Rita

0 Replies