Download Released WAB?

Jump to solution
12-15-2014 05:05 AM
MaryEllen_Perko
Occasional Contributor II

Hi.  This is probably staring right at me somewhere, but where does one download the released WAB?

Thanks,
Mary Ellen

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ellen

Here is a link:

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

But if you are talking about a released Developer Version than I don't know as I am wondering the same.

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Download the app

1. Type web appbuilder in the Search text box.
  2. If you have logged in to your organization, uncheck the check box under the Show column that searches only in your organization .
  3. Click the Details button on the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS item.
  4. On the item details page, scroll down to Properties and Code Attachment. Click Download. The webappviewer ZIP file downloads to your computer.

Or just go to this link and download it at the bottom of the page.

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=fffd70b754594c54bc58d90d4e897e19

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Stan,

Yes that is the Minified WebAppViewer and NOT the Web AppBuilder Developer version. You can tell this by the fact that the widgets code is minified and that the JIMU.js/dijit folder only has one folder inside of it.

0 Kudos
ZacharyHart
Occasional Contributor III

We're in the same boat here.

0 Kudos
SimonFisher
Occasional Contributor II

I've heard WAB (Developer Edition) is scheduled to be released on this Wed. Dec. 17th.  I'm guessing there should be an announcement via the WAB (Developer Edition) Beta group as they said in their last email.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Simon, glad you found your email on this.  I was going to mention that earlier but couldn't find my email to confirm, but the 17th was what stuck in my head also.  At least that was the day comments on the beta page were to be closed.  So the WAB dev version should be soon after that....we all hope.

0 Kudos
JuliePowell
Esri Contributor

Hello All! The Web AppBuilder Developer Edition will be released this Wednesday, December 17th. It will be downloadable from the Developer's site (from a new page dedicated to Web AppBuilder). Keep your eye out later this week for a blog that includes more details on the release and also a notification for the Web AppBuilder beta community.

AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor