Does the latest LocalLayer widget work with WAB 1.3

Jump to solution
02-18-2016 08:35 AM
EricVenden
Occasional Contributor II

I downloaded the latest version of the LocalLayer widget (1.2.2-last upated on 11/17/2015).  I am attempting to use it with WAB 1.3 and am finding some issues.

Is version 1.2.2 compatible with WAB 1.3?

Thanks

Eric V

Gurnee, IL

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Eric,

I have it working just fine in WAB 1.3 after follow the advice in this thread:

Re: LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Eric,

I have it working just fine in WAB 1.3 after follow the advice in this thread:

Re: LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget

0 Kudos
EricVenden

Hi Robert,

I have made the 2 tweaks to the code (config.json & LayerInfos.js).

Creating a new app results in the following view in the Widgets tab - I cannot "edit" the LocalLayer widget.

The LocalLayer widget shows up as "6"....when I click on it, it pops up the widget list....none of which are the LocalLayer widget

LocalLayer.PNG

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Eric,

Sounds like you need to go to this url and follow the steps for setting up the widget

GitHub - cmndrbensisko/LocalLayer: The LocalLayer Widget for ArcGIS Web AppBuilder is intended to al...

Because from the looks of it you have something wrong in the setup.

0 Kudos
EricVenden

I went back and did a fresh "install" of WAB1.3, and made the appropriate changes to the 2 files - but this time I changed the config.js file in the "Default" app under the "predefined-apps" folder.  My last attempt I only updated the config.js under the stemapp folder.  I then created a new application and the widget showed up properly. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Eric,

Glad you got it working. Don't forget to mark this as answered.

0 Kudos