Display Suggestions for multiple fields with Search Widget

08-12-2021 12:32 PM
JefferyLeuenberger
New Contributor

I know I've done this before, and I know it's been answered before. But with the new Web AppBuilder and interfaces, for the life of me I can't figure this out.

For background (in case there is a better way), I'm trying to use our main street centerline file for employees to search and identify which city each street is in (along with private, public, city state); and other attributes attached to the streetline.

So I want to create a simplistic application that will allow for a street search that pulls up specific attributes. But since we are a large Parish (county) with multiple street names in several cities, I want the search bar to auto-populate which city the street is in. For instance, right now it just searches from our Street Centerline name field, and the suggestions are listed like this:

Screenshot 2021-08-12 135031.png

Instead, I want to prepopulate the search results so it places the city names after the street names. Example: St Mary St, Raceland; St Mary St, Thibodaux; etc

The city names are all populated within the street name attributes, so it just needs to pull from that field. I know I've done this before; and other help articles address this. But any workflow I come across seems to include steps that I can't do. So I'm thinking it has be be done differently now? Or my mind has just slipped. (Probably the later).

0 Kudos
0 Replies