Debug utils - ExtentNavigate

Jump to solution
03-22-2017 11:42 AM
JessieCahoon__MES_
New Contributor

I made a custom widget and added it to my stemapp but now in my cmd window I'm seeing this continously pop up:

[DEBUG] utils - copy C:\..........\webappbuilder\Version2.3\client\stemapp\widgets\ExtentNavigate

I still seem to be able to change extent and navigate around the map.  I don't seem to have any errors however I didn't even touch this widget with my code so I'm just concerned there's an issue I'm not seeing.

Anyone have any advice? Did I do something wrong or should I just ignore the debug?

Thanks,

Jessie

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jessie,

Those are not errors though. Errors would be presented in red text. The debug line are something the builder developers have in the code to provide them with info when debugging issues.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jessie,

Did you use the ExtentNavigate widget as your base for your custom widget?

0 Kudos
JessieCahoon__MES_
New Contributor

I think I started with the samplewidgetcode in the widgets folder.  I pull in 'esri/geometry/Extent' but beyond that there's no other references to extent except in my json for descriptions.  I can't place the reference.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jessie,

When you say constantly popping up do you me only when you launch that particular app in WAB?

0 Kudos
JessieCahoon__MES_
New Contributor

I wasn't getting it again today, I restarted everything, including my computer however after building another web app I did run into the same copy error, but now on a few other widgets that I had tried to add in.  It doesn't seem to affect anything, these widgets still seem to work just fine, just makes me a bit nervous to just dismiss them.  

Thoughts?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jessie,

Those are not errors though. Errors would be presented in red text. The debug line are something the builder developers have in the code to provide them with info when debugging issues.

JessieCahoon__MES_
New Contributor

Oh OK, I guess I just got a bit concerned since it said debug.  Thank you for allaying my fears!

0 Kudos