Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot edit time in Edit or Smart Editor widgets

Jump to solution
10-27-2023 04:30 PM
TravisSizemore
Occasional Contributor

For one particular web app, we cannot edit the time for several date fields in tables. Only the date input appears in the edit pane. We can see both date and time in the table within the web app, and can see and edit the time in Field Maps. Things we have tried so far:

• Checked that "Show Time" is enabled for these tables in the associated web map.
  • Checked that "Input Type" is set to "Date and Time" in the forms for these tables.
  • Rebuilt the web map and web app from scratch.
  • Compared the settings within the web app and web map to another which has the time input enabled.
  • Checked the JSON of the feature service to make sure they are normal date fields.
  • Refreshed the web app many times. 

We're not sure where to go next other than opening a support ticket. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,

Travis

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @TravisSizemore ,

I've seen this before...

AlixVezina_0-1698691439889.png

Usually if you go to the popup configuration in the web map, change the date Format, save the web map, then change the date format back again to your preferred format and save the map again, it should resolve the issue.

AlixVezina_1-1698691456287.png

AlixVezina_2-1698691636950.png

It's what I very technically call "give it a jiggle" 😁.

Let me know if this does the trick. Otherwise, if you are able to share your web map that would be most helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @TravisSizemore ,

I've seen this before...

AlixVezina_0-1698691439889.png

Usually if you go to the popup configuration in the web map, change the date Format, save the web map, then change the date format back again to your preferred format and save the map again, it should resolve the issue.

AlixVezina_1-1698691456287.png

AlixVezina_2-1698691636950.png

It's what I very technically call "give it a jiggle" 😁.

Let me know if this does the trick. Otherwise, if you are able to share your web map that would be most helpful.

TravisSizemore
Occasional Contributor

Hi Alix,

That worked! I don't know that I would have ever figured that out. Thank you so much for taking the time to solve this for me.

Travis