BUG-000115990 Implemented in Which WAB Version?

Jump to solution
09-20-2018 06:57 AM
PatrickMcKinney1
Occasional Contributor III

Trying to figure out in what release of Web AppBuilder (Developer Edition) the fix for Esri BUG-000115990 will be implemented in.

I didn't see any information about this on the Bug support page.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Robert is right. The issue has been fixed in the latest online September update and will be picked up by Dev Edition 2.10 in October.  2.10 beta version will be available very soon in the Early Adopt Program (EAP). I will paste a link once it is available.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Which means WAB 2.6

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

bug reports are so useful aren't they

PatrickMcKinney1
Occasional Contributor III

Well, I'm experiencing the bug in WAB version 2.8.  So I don't really believe it was fixed at 2.6, unless they reintroduced it at version 2.8.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Patrick,

Sorry I had some bad info. AGOL WAB 2.10 is version 6.3. You can check this by using

http://www.arcgis.com/sharing/rest?f=json 

which returns

{"currentVersion":"6.3"}
0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Robert is right. The issue has been fixed in the latest online September update and will be picked up by Dev Edition 2.10 in October.  2.10 beta version will be available very soon in the Early Adopt Program (EAP). I will paste a link once it is available.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

So was my link correct ? or was that a misdirect? since it had the actual bug number?

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Dan,

Your link is correct. Original post is asking in which developer edition the fix will be. Sometimes users do not know the version comparison between embedded version in AGOL and developer edition. Once the fix is in AGOL, new version of develop edition following up the AGOL update will be released in 2-3 weeks, including the fixes and new features in AGOL. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos