Bookmark Widget Issue in WebApp Builder

Jump to solution
06-20-2022 12:37 PM
Sarah_Lafleur
New Contributor

I am having issues adding in a Bookmark Widget to my WebApp Builder. The four bookmarks have been created in the Web Map which is used in the WebApp Builder. When I go to add the Bookmark Widget to the App, it just continuously loads and never does anything. If I remove the bookmarks from the web map, I can add the Bookmark Widget in the WebApp and select the options I want (i.e. display bookmarks from web map) and save. Once I add bookmarks into the web map again, the bookmark widget goes back to its continuous loading...

This is only happening with one of my maps/apps and does not seem to be a problem with others. Any ideas on what is happening?

AshleySverdrupYap_0-1655753831343.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Sarah_Lafleur perhaps you are encountering the same issue as described here? Solved: Issues with AppBuilder Bookmark config - Esri Community

Please see the solution described in the post.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Sarah_Lafleur perhaps you are encountering the same issue as described here? Solved: Issues with AppBuilder Bookmark config - Esri Community

Please see the solution described in the post.

0 Kudos
Sarah_Lafleur
New Contributor

Thank you! The solution worked.

0 Kudos
B_Thompson
New Contributor

Is this the only solution? I'm having the same problem, but my web map has things in it that aren't compatible with Classic (Field Maps forms, etc.), and saving with Classic would corrupt the whole thing. Is there any other way to solve this? 

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@B_Thompson This remains an issue for now and the only fix is as stated further above, but we will have it fixed in the next update of Web AppBuilder.

0 Kudos