ArcGIS Online Web App Not Displaying for Other Users

Jump to solution
04-27-2015 02:39 PM
MarkBushyeager
New Contributor III

I have created a web app using the ArcGIS Online Web AppBuilder.  The app works well for me; however, members of the group that I shared the app with only see a blank web browser with a gray background when they try to open the app.  Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

Mark, is it a privileges issue? Are feature services shared out correctly to the group members? Basic, question but just checking. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MarkBushyeager
New Contributor III

BTW, they're using Internet Exporer 11

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Mark,

Can you post a link to your app so we can look at it?

MarkBushyeager
New Contributor III

Rickey, the app contains some information that I'm not at liberty to share, so unfortunately, no.  I think the problem is related to what Tom Sellsted posted below.

TomSellsted
MVP Regular Contributor

Mark,

Here is a thread that discusses the problem too.  Does it work using other web browsers and fail only when viewing in Internet Explorer?

What causes IE to choke on WAB sites?

Regards,

Tom

BenGrod

Mark, is it a privileges issue? Are feature services shared out correctly to the group members? Basic, question but just checking. 

MarkBushyeager
New Contributor III

Ben, it does not seem to be a privileges issue.  I went back and shared all of the feature services and it made no difference.

MarkBushyeager
New Contributor III

Oops.  Turns out it was a privileges issue after all.  I had not shared all of the feature services that were referenced by the app. 

JeffWard

Did they accept the invitation to the group?  I think I had this issue and the users hadn't noticed their invitation to the group waiting for them to accept it.

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah