Advanced Setting defaults in WAB print widget

Jump to solution
08-04-2015 07:25 AM
LisaHuggins
New Contributor III

I have a WAB application that we have set up to use a custom printing service.  It works great but because the printing service has a legend, we don't need to "include legend" in the print widget.  The advanced settings in the widget has a check box that by default, is checked on to include a legend.  I am looking for a way to turn that off so users don't have to know to do that.  It's not intuitive since they don't know that there is already a legend included in the layout.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lisa,

Correct, the only way you are going to be able to resolve this is to download the app and make the change in code and host yourself.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lisa,

You will need to modify the Print.html file found in the

[Install Dir]server\apps\[App Number]\widgets\Print\templates

folder.

The line you need to change is line 100

<input type="checkbox" data-dojo-type="dijit/form/CheckBox" data-dojo-props="name:'legend',value:true,checked:true" />

Change data-dojo-props="name:'legend',value:true,checked:true" to checked:false.

LisaHuggins
New Contributor III

Hi, thanks for the quick and thorough response.

We aren't hosting the application on our side.  It's an AGOL application.  I assume the instructions above are for hosted sites?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lisa,

Correct, the only way you are going to be able to resolve this is to download the app and make the change in code and host yourself.