Select to view content in your preferred language

Limit results of Identify in Popup box to top checked layer in TOC.

06-19-2012 10:58 AM
NaderAlalem
New Contributor
In the Silverlight viewer the popup control returns the records coincident with the mouse click location for all the layers that are checked the table of content. Is there a way to limit the returned records to the top checked layer only ?

thank you in advance
Nader
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeffMcConnell
New Contributor III
See this thread  You could try sending only the top-most visible layer to SetIdentifyLayerIds
0 Kudos
NaderAlalem
New Contributor
Thank you, Jeff,

I did see the link you kindly referenced and I did try to create the add-in using the Silverlight template to edit the behaviour. However, this thread is very old and the libraries/methods that are referenced are no longer available, or at least I was not able to get to. Here is an example:

ESRI.ArcGIS.Mapping.Core.LayerExtensions.SetIdentifyLayerIds(agsDynamicLayer as Layer, visibleLayers);

With a bit of digging, i did find the  ESRI.ArcGIS.Mapping.Core.dll. I did see one in the Builder web application, and I did try to reference the library (physically copying it) but unfortunately, it did not work for me. Unless I am reading it wrong,I think the referenced method is deprecated and this is when I decided to post my issue..

Thank you again for at least trying to help. I do appreciate it.

Nader.
0 Kudos