WidgetManager Error #2124

Jump to solution
01-09-2012 07:23 AM
JustinGleeson
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

I have deployed a ThematicQueryWidget in my application. This works well but I always get a WidgetManager Error #2124 when I open the mapping viewer (see attached). This does not seems to stop the widget from working though. Any idea what causes this?

Code in main config

<widget label="Accessibility Maps" width="300" height="500"
                preload="open"
                left="95" top="50"
                icon="AccessMap_WidgetsPopUpsETC/assets/AccessMapTMW.png"
                config="AccessMap_WidgetsPopUpsETC/ThematicQueryWidgetAccessMap.xml"
                url="AccessMap_WidgetsPopUpsETC/widgets/Thematic Query Widget/ThematicQueryWidget.swf"/>

Code in ThematicQueryWidgetAccessMap.xml

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<configuration>
    <!-- labelref should match the label of the operational layer's label in main config. -->
    <theme labelref="Train Stations" > 
<query legendurl="AccessMap_WidgetsPopUpsETC/assets/AccessMap_National.png" >
       </query>
    </theme>
</configuration>

thanks

Justin
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
35 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Anne,

Comment out the other widgets one at a time and see if you can narrow it down.
0 Kudos
anne-laurefernet
New Contributor II
Robert,

Thank you very much for your help.

I commented ou the first, then the second, then both and nothing, still the same error.
I took a look at the widgets in the UI elements, and one by one, I saw it seems to be the HeaderController widget that causes the bug : with this one commented out I don't have the error and it opens.
But I have a big white banner instead of where should be the title, icones of widgets, etc.

I put the original code in my HeaderControllerWidget.xml but then the error is back and nothing opens except the splash window and the basemaps buttons.

Any idea??? 🙂

Anne-Laure
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Anne-Laure,

Maybe the HeaderControllerWidget itself got corrupted in the backup restore process. Try replacing it from another similar version project.
0 Kudos
anne-laurefernet
New Contributor II
Robert,

Indeed that was it. I replaced the widget by a fresh one and it works!

Many thanks for your help
Have a good day

Anne
0 Kudos
AaronKreag
Occasional Contributor
I had this same error today.  Had the error in Chrome when trying to use the tools and then tried it in IE and it works fine.  Not sure what that means.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Aaron,

In Chrome use the Ctrl + Shift + I to open developer tools and look at the Console or Network tab for an clues as to what is going on.
0 Kudos