Select to view content in your preferred language

Unknown GraphicsLayer in Legend Widget Display?

Jump to solution
10-03-2013 11:50 AM
GeorgeHaskett
Deactivated User
I am using ArcGIS 10.1 and Viewr for Flex 3.4.

For some reason when I open my legend widget, I consistently see two unknown graphic layers.  The numbers have changed at least once, but typically it looks as follows:

GraphicsLayer265
GraphicsLayer266

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28024[/ATTACH]

The only thing different from this map and some of my other maps is that I am using the Edit widget.

Anyone know where this is coming from and how to remove them?

Thanks,

Haskett
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GISDev1
Deactivated User

For some reason when I open my legend widget, I consistently see two unknown graphic layers.  The numbers have changed at least once, but typically it looks as follows:

GraphicsLayer265
GraphicsLayer266

The only thing different from this map and some of my other maps is that I am using the Edit widget.

Thanks,

Haskett

I think you are seeing this bug:
https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-viewer-flex/issues/159

Which was fixed for V3.5.

If you can't update to 3.5 for some reason, and if you are comfortable editing the source code, just open the LegendWidget.mxml and change the code as it was changed on GitHub for 3.5.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GISDev1
Deactivated User

GraphicsLayer265
GraphicsLayer266

Thanks,

Haskett

I think you are seeing this bug:
https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-viewer-flex/issues/159

Which was fixed for V3.5.

If you can't update to 3.5 for some reason, and if you are comfortable editing the source code, just open the LegendWidget.mxml and change the code as it was changed on GitHub for 3.5.
0 Kudos
GeorgeHaskett
Deactivated User
Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

I will hopefully be upgrading to 3.5 later this week when I finish a project I am currently working on.  I'll post back if the upgrade resolves my issues.

Haskett
0 Kudos