Populating fields in Edit Widget attribute inspector from attribute domain values

10-08-2011 06:48 PM
BenKane
New Contributor III
I am trying to populate fields in the Edit Widget attribute inspector with a dropdown list selector of possible values from a field's assigned domain in Field Properties. 
The example of the Edit Widget at http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapps/flexviewer/live/index.html?config=apps/config-edit.xml seems to be using this technique to populate the Lifecycle Status and Sub Category fields...I am using a subtype for the feature which creates a dropdown of possible subtypes, and populates the attribute fields with default values as I've specified in the feature class properties, but I really need the dropdown list for a number of other fields as well to ensure correct data entry.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Ben
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BenKane
New Contributor III
Well, figured that one out.  Silly error on my part.  I hadn't successfully specified the field domains for all of the subtypes and so when I pulled up the editor widget I didn't notice that the one subtype I had successfully specified field domains for was working...went back and updated all subtypes and now the widget is working great!
0 Kudos