Select to view content in your preferred language

Issues about export to release build

10-04-2011 06:58 AM
LeiZhou
New Contributor III
I use flex to develop a flex viewer project. After it is done and run, I need to export to release build into ???bin-release??? folder.  But some image files are missing inside the folder.  The whole application works fine, just pictures do not show up in bin-release folder.  Does anyone have any solution or explanations for this?

Adobe technical support lets me change workspace or check the Project???Build Automatically, but they don???t work.  Thanks a lot!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Steven,

If anywhere in your code you have embedded a particular image then the Flex Builder will not export out that image to the bin-release folder. I would not spend a lot of time attempting to change your code. All you need to do is manually add those missing images to the bin-release folder.
0 Kudos
LeiZhou
New Contributor III
Thank you!

I use flex to develop a flex viewer project. After it is done and run, I need to export to release build into �??bin-release�?� folder.  But some image files are missing inside the folder.  The whole application works fine, just pictures do not show up in bin-release folder.  Does anyone have any solution or explanations for this?

Adobe technical support lets me change workspace or check the Project�??Build Automatically, but they don�??t work.  Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos