Identify Widget 2.3.2.1

06-02-2011 07:31 AM
MikeGarza
New Contributor III
This widget is working great! The only problem I am having is when I first click on the widget I am getting an error #2036. I can hit the OK button and it works fine after that but the error keeps popping up when I start the widget. I have researced the error on this forum and they say it means "the load never completed". 

I used fiddler to trouble shoot and it is telling me that the widget is trying to access the InfoPopup Template.swf. (/SAPWProjectDashboard/widgets/InfoTemplates/InfoPopupTemplate.swf). I checked this folder and the file is there. I am just not sure why this error would be popping up. It never had when I used the identify widget with earlier versions.

As an FYI, I took the uncompiled identifywidget.xml reconfigured it with my layers and placed it under my widget folder. The weird part is that it works just fine after I hit the OK button. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Mike G.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jesse,

I have to admit that I am still pretty lost in your code... But, query2.outFields does that array actually include the pathField and pathField2? Your commenting make it sound like the only thing you leave in that array is "ATTACHMENTID"...
0 Kudos
JesseHopkins
New Contributor III
Robert,

I'm sorry, I know my code is somewhat messy and confusing!  query2.outFields only contains ATTACHMENTID because that query is querying off of the table that contains the field ATTACHMENTID.  Only the feature class (which is queried by query1) contains the OBJECTID field.  Having to use GlobalIDs with a relationship class has caused a world of pain. 

After weeks of struggling with it..I actually just got the images to show up within the application.  I had to embedd function:"onResult2" within function:"onResult" that way the attributes from featureSet:FeatureSet (which is from the first query) can be pulled.  Pulling these attributes allows function:"onResult2" to be able to view and use the field name represented by "pathField" and "path" which properly completes the URL so that the images can be viewed.  Again sorry for the confusion, thanks a lot for the quick responses and help.

Jesse
0 Kudos