Select to view content in your preferred language

Google Street View for the Flex 3.0 API

09-07-2012 10:32 AM
andrewj_ca
Occasional Contributor II
Just posted the code for the updated 3.0 API for my Street View Widget.  I have't had a chance to do the install instructions yet but I'm sure most of you will figure it out.  Both source and compiled versions are included.  Cheers,

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b721eec8dde442559e9c17acecd22188
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
andrewj_ca
Occasional Contributor II
Yes I did overwrite the index.html with yours.  Funny thing I noticed is that the widget works in the Preview mode for the Flex App Builder.  I can't get it to work in IE or Firefox though.

Try this url:

http://www.andrewjmcnaughton.com/dev/arcgis/flex/streetview3/

I just opened it in Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari and IE8/9. It's the exact same as I posted.

Andrew
0 Kudos
RyanWendt
New Contributor II
The widget works for me in the link you sent.  Not sure what the deal is with my Flex Apps.
0 Kudos
RyanWendt
New Contributor II
Andrew,

Hey some good news, your widget started working in my flex app.

But the bad news is that it killed my Draw/Measure widget (see attachment).  If I replace the index file and remove your widget the Draw/Measure works properly. 

Ryan
0 Kudos
TinaCanady
New Contributor
Andrew,
I also replaced the index file and the text on the buttons have disappeared.  When I put my original index they reappear.
0 Kudos
MichaelMiller2
Regular Contributor
I too have been struggling getting this Street View Widget to work in 3.0.  Like Ryan mentioned it works in Preview mode of the App Builder, but nothing happens when you click on a street in a web app. It does show a message at the bottom of the App Builder preview, "Could not find Google_Street_View widget module".  Yet it appears to be working in spit of this message.

Any ideas?

Yes I did overwrite the index.html with yours.  Funny thing I noticed is that the widget works in the Preview mode for the Flex App Builder.  I can't get it to work in IE or Firefox though.
0 Kudos