Select to view content in your preferred language

Enhanced Search Widget problem

06-26-2013 05:17 AM
JamesEdge
Deactivated User
I am using eSearch (version 3.2.3) to find and zoom to a polyline. This polyline is highlighted red against all the other blue lines. When I print/save the map using ExportWebMapTask the polyline is not red but is a turquoise color (see attachment) for all format types jpg/pdf etc. I have downloaded and created a 3.3 version of this viewer and the same thing happens with it. If I use the Identify widget to select and highlight (red) a polyline and then print/save it works ok. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdamMcArthur2
Emerging Contributor
I am having the same problem as well. When something is highlighted via the enhanced search widget (like a polygon), the fill is suppose to print as transparent.

However, when I print to ArcGIS Server 10.1, the fill is a turquoise with no transparency.

Haven't found a solution yet.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Guys,

This is an issue I have brought up with the Flex API Team. but I am thinking it is actually a ArcGIS Server issue.
0 Kudos
BrentFoster
Emerging Contributor
Running into the same issue if I print out point results as well..
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Yep, it does not matter what geometry type it is as it seems to be a server issue with featureLayers.
0 Kudos
JayHalligan
Occasional Contributor
Any resolution for this yet?
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Guys,

This issue was reported to the server print guys and they think it is something they should be able to fix but as it is a server issue it will not be addressed untill another server service pack of server version is released.
0 Kudos