Select to view content in your preferred language

Filter by Expression Tool

01-10-2024 08:47 AM
KylieBraunius
New Contributor

I am trying to write an arcade expression within the Filter by Expression too, such that only the record with the maximum value is retained per TrackID. It is Waze data, so the TrackID is the uuid, and the feed is receiving many records for each uuid. I want to only retain the record with the maximum confidence for each uuid. Is this possible to do, and can anyone help me write the expression?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffSilberberg
Occasional Contributor III

So you want a transaction to be able to track a value and only return true when the value of x is higher than any previous value of x.   Not sure any of the processing nodes would allow this although Incident Detector might come closest.  

I would think you might, if supported, output a Feature layer set to  Keep the latest feature based on Track Id. Then you would build a Feed over this and bring it back into a one-on-one Join and pass the field with the previous High from the Feature Layer Feed into the Transaction and lastly add your filter by expression  (remember to handle a startup/count = 0 condition) only passing new highs to the resulting Feature Layer. 

I think the concept is right not sure if it can be implemented.   Let us know. 

0 Kudos