Select to view content in your preferred language

Detect Incidents - Is it possible to neglect 'Ongoing' State

Jump to solution
05-29-2024 11:23 PM
MuneerMajid
New Contributor III

I have a workflow where I am using the 'Detect Incidents' Tool for Geofencing Vehicle locations at Pad Sites. Although this is working well for me with the ArcGIS Online context, I also need to publish this data to Azure Data Bricks for additional analytics. I am accomplishing this by outputting the Detect Incidents output to an Event Hub -> Data Lake while also pushing the data to a feature layer for visualization in parallel.

I am wondering if there is a way for the Detect Incident tool to only report the 'Started' and 'Completed' states ? I understand the tool runs in a stateful manner and needs to reference the latest observation for a change in state. However the amount of data we are curating with the Ongoing state is not desirable for our 'Time on Site' calculations. 

Any thoughts or inputs will be really appreciated !

MuneerMajid_1-1717050122915.png

MuneerMajid_0-1717050080630.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffSilberberg
Occasional Contributor III

Just add a Filter after the incidentDetect. Filter on INcidemtStatus not equal "OnGoing".   Or on "Started" and "Ended" in case they add a new Status later.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffSilberberg
Occasional Contributor III

Just add a Filter after the incidentDetect. Filter on INcidemtStatus not equal "OnGoing".   Or on "Started" and "Ended" in case they add a new Status later.  

MuneerMajid
New Contributor III

@JeffSilberberg This makes sense, and it seems this is the best way of addressing this issue. Cheers !

0 Kudos