Utility Network Change Asset Package Spatial Reference gives error "The domain was not found"

Jump to solution
08-01-2023 10:54 AM
SusanONeill1
New Contributor II

I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2 and going through the "Use Sewer Utility Network Foundation" to better understand the Utility Network in preparation for migrating from a geometric network to the Utility Network.  I followed all the steps up to "Project and Remove Sample Data".  When I run that task using the supplied Asset Package as input  (Sewer_AssetPackage.gdb) and naming a new Package as output, I get the message "The domain was not found" for each domain in the input database.  Was I supposed to load all the domains to the output database before running the task?  Thanks for any info you can provide.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

There is an issue when applying the asset package in a pro project with maps in it, even if they are closed an never opened.  Try applying the asset package with with a pro project with no maps in it.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

There is an issue when applying the asset package in a pro project with maps in it, even if they are closed an never opened.  Try applying the asset package with with a pro project with no maps in it.  

0 Kudos
SusanONeill1
New Contributor II

That seems to have done the trick, although while waiting I also upgraded to the newer version of ArcPro, in case that was a problem.  Thanks!