Utility and Pipeline Data Model (UPDM) Arcade error: Field not found

03-23-2022 08:39 AM
JacobBlankenship1
New Contributor III

JacobBlankenship1_0-1648047859588.png

JacobBlankenship1_1-1648048194972.png

I am having a issue with Arcade code not being able to find field in the featureclass(Pipeline Line), when trying to do calculate geometry on a field. I use to be able to do this fine as of week ago but know it wont work at all. I updated my ArcGIS pro to 2.9.2 and added some domains to the pressure sensor pipe since than. I for a fact that the field "material" is in the table and spelled correctly and matched the arcade expression in the attribute rules.

I attached a Blank GDB for reference to replicate the issue 

Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

I have recreated that rule to not use buffer.  There are disabled rules, the Auto_Contain_By_Rules that also will not work now.  I have rewrote them to not use buffer, but found that Distance is now blocked on projected systems.  If you need these rules, I will look at how to rewrite distance for you.  

JacobBlankenship1
New Contributor III

I will check this out, I am going to try and revert back to the older version of ArcGIS pro and see if that will fix the issues.

Thank you,

I will post again to give a update once I found something.

0 Kudos
JacobBlankenship1
New Contributor III

JacobBlankenship1_0-1648047859588.png

JacobBlankenship1_1-1648048194972.png

I am having a issue with Arcade code not being able to find field in the featureclass(Pipeline Line), when trying to do calculate geometry on a field. I use to be able to do this fine as of week ago but know it wont work at all. I updated my ArcGIS pro to 2.9.2 and added some domains to the pressure sensor pipe since than. I for a fact that the field "material" is in the table and spelled correctly and matched the arcade expression in the attribute rules.

I attached a Blank GDB for reference to replicate the issue 

Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
NathanEasley
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jacob,

I'd suggest posting this to the Utility Network community as that's where most of the arcade and attribute rule topics have been answered.  https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-utility-network/ct-p/arcgis-utility-network

0 Kudos
JacobBlankenship1
New Contributor III

Thank you, will do

0 Kudos