Select to view content in your preferred language

UN Features error in ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3

2 weeks ago
Acharya
New Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I recently moved from working with ArcGIS Pro 2.9.5 to ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3.

I have noticed one error/ bug. 

In my data, in some of the places, the points are not exactly on top of the line.  The data are migrated to UN with the help of FME. The data is correct in geometric network. However,  in ArcGIS pro, it seems like the point is not on top of the line, when it is really zoomed in. 

When I perform a Connected Trace from this line, the point is not selected. Hence, it is a problem. It looks like the data is not correctly configured, but this was not a problem in old version of ArcGIS PRO.

This does not give any dirty Areas. 

Acharya_0-1718268186234.png

Has anyone else encountered the similar Problem? Is it a bug from this PRO version? 
It would be great if I could get an idea regarding this issue. 

Thank you in advance
-Shlesha

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnthonyRyanEQL
Regular Contributor

What version of ArcGIS Enterprise are you running? If you are using Pro 3.1.x then it should be 11.1

0 Kudos
Acharya
New Contributor III

The Utility Network is in fgdb. Currently, I am working only with ArcGIS PRO. The UN is not shared in ArcGIS Enterprise. 

0 Kudos
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

If you look at the same FGDB using ArcGIS Pro 2.9.5 does the data appear correct if you add the data to a new map in ArcGIS Pro? Upgrading your ArcGIS Pro shouldn't affect the data that is stored in the database.

0 Kudos