Grease Traps within the Utility Network?

Jump to solution
06-07-2021 12:05 PM
JohnJanzen
New Contributor III

Any suggestions as to where Grease Traps/Separators fit within the Sewer Utility Network?  Under the Geometric Network, they're located under Sewer Network Structures.  I didn't find anything similar to these under any of the device or chamber assets.  Just wondering, are these considered "client-side" of the network and irrelevant?  I would think that inspectors would want them included.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SamWilliamsonFHNZ
New Contributor

Hey John,

The most recent version of the Sewer Data Management for ArcGIS Enterprise solution includes Grease Traps, Grease Interceptors and Grease Recovery Devices in the Utility Network Data Model. You can find them in the SewerDevices layer in the Grease Trap Asset Group. Check out the Sewer Utility Network Data Dictionary here. Search for "Grease" in the search bar top left to return the relevant Asset Groups and Asset Types.

navsam_fhnz_0-1623102445951.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SamWilliamsonFHNZ
New Contributor

Hey John,

The most recent version of the Sewer Data Management for ArcGIS Enterprise solution includes Grease Traps, Grease Interceptors and Grease Recovery Devices in the Utility Network Data Model. You can find them in the SewerDevices layer in the Grease Trap Asset Group. Check out the Sewer Utility Network Data Dictionary here. Search for "Grease" in the search bar top left to return the relevant Asset Groups and Asset Types.

navsam_fhnz_0-1623102445951.png

0 Kudos
JohnJanzen
New Contributor III

Thanks for your reply.  This helps a lot.  I'm building my network in an FGDB and I must be working off an older asset package.  I'll look into updating that.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos
SamWilliamsonFHNZ
New Contributor

No problem. The Asset Package was updated just 2 weeks ago.