Whenever I am publishing my Utility Network with assigned symbology to portal and try to add this published data in map i am getting error window with the message "Failed to add facility network data.". If i publish the same data with default symbology it successfully adds to map. Please suggest the reason if anybody else is also facing the same issue.
Snapshot for error window is attached.
I am not able to reproduce this using the following steps:
- Add the utility network to an active map view
- Specify custom symbology for some of my asset groups (just a few)
- Publish to a feature service
- Add the utility network and all related layers to a new map view
I have a few additional questions:
- What version of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise are you using?
- What does assigned symbology mean specifically? Did you just set symbology on the data before publishing? Can you provide specific steps and examples? Did you set custom symbology for all layers?
I need the smallest amount of steps to reproduce this.