Connecting Structure Lines to a Subnetwork

Jump to solution
08-27-2019 04:39 PM
KevinKirkwood
New Contributor III

I have and issue where I can't figure out how to connect StructureLine features (Specifically Aerial Support Cable Span Guys) to the Subnetwork. This is also making it so the Support Pole that the Span Guy is connected will not update with the Subnetwork. 

Things I have tried:

1. Creating junction points on both of the Span Guy line's endpoints and creating Attachment Associations to the poles.

2. Adding an edge connectivity rule so that Span Guys can snap to any vertex. 

3. Creating Junction-Edge Connectivity Rule from All Pole Asset Types and snapping the Span Guys directly to the poles.

None of these seem to work. Logically these features should update with a Subnetwork.

I'm running Pro 3.3 with 3.3 patches and 10.6

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kavin,

The same case, please refer my comment on your query - https://community.esri.com/thread/239265-anchor-guy-features-and-subnetwork

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,   Please get in touch with UN product team.

John Alsup 

0 Kudos
KevinKirkwood
New Contributor III

I don't believe this to be resolved because I haven't really received any resolution to the issue.

Does the structure network not trace past the first feature connected to the electric network?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

Structure network does having subnetwork name (means no electric current flows through it), the subnetwork name is populated to those structures that are directly attached to the electric network by electric junction.

Hope this will help.

Manoj.

Ravi DhulipudiFayaz Baig