Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot import association roles with UDMS matrix import

Jump to solution
07-23-2023 11:15 PM
PierreloupDucroix
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to import association roles into a newly created utility network. The UN contains no associations at this time, so I am exporting the matrix with the Utility Data Management Support toolbox. Then I add containment and structure rules in the Association Role sheet.

When importing back the workbook, I have this error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx#ImportUtilityNetworkMatrix_udms.py", line 12, in <module>
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx\udms\esri.py", line 280, in wrapper
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx\udms_pt\common\wrappers.py", line 462, in wrapper
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx\udms\logic\__init__.py", line 447, in import_matrix
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx\udms\logic\matrix\load.py", line 589, in main
File "path\to\UtilityDataManagementSupport.atbx\udms\logic\matrix\load.py", line 571, in _utility_network
TypeError: __init__() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

I noted that I don't have the Containment and Structural Attachment sheets, since they are based on association roles, which are empty for now. But don't know if this is related to my error.

I am scripting in python with latest ArcGIS Pro, and latest UDMS toolbox.

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

There was a bug in the version that shipped with the solutions.  We resolved it and posted an update here: https://github.com/Esri/Utility-Data-Management-Support-Tools.  Can you verify you are using the 3.1.1?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

There was a bug in the version that shipped with the solutions.  We resolved it and posted an update here: https://github.com/Esri/Utility-Data-Management-Support-Tools.  Can you verify you are using the 3.1.1?

0 Kudos
PierreloupDucroix
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I was in 3.1.1... but not the latest 3.1.1, I saw that the atbx was republished without version change.

It works with latest version from gitlab.

Thanks

0 Kudos